Practice Manager Wanted: Excellent Compensation Package, Opportunity to Grow!
We are looking for a full-time practice manager to join our team of skilled and compassionate animal lovers in providing exceptional veterinary care and customer service to the pet population of Pleasant Valley. The practice manager is the heart of our team. The primary purpose and function of the practice manager is to manage the hospital and ensure that we provide the highest quality of veterinary care to our patients, as well as exceptional customer service to our clients. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maximizing both employee engagement and the productivity of the veterinary medical team.
In partnership with the practice owner, the practice manager ensures good communication with clients, associates, and employees to optimize growth of the business. The practice manager also partners with the practice owner to operate an effective and productive hospital team, ensure a safe and engaging hospital environment, and improve both the medical quality and business performance of the hospital.
Desired experience, education, and training
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Three years’ related experience required (health care, veterinary profession, service industry, etc.), including direct supervisory experience (includes hiring, employee development, etc.)
- Private or corporate veterinary hospital experience and/or previous experience as a practice manager in veterinary medicine preferred.
- Veterinary technician certification, licensure, and experience preferred.
- Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) or Veterinary Management Institute (CVPA) certification preferred.
Send your resume and a cover letter to Dr. Jayme Motler at firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like your dream opportunity!