To our valued clients,
COVID-19 infection rates have decreased enough that we’ll be able to safely invite clients into the practice on July 1st for certain appointments. However, the virus is still a concern, so we will maintain some of the previous safety protocols.
Effective July 1st:
- One person per pet will be allowed in the building.
- Our waiting room remains closed. We ask that you continue to check in by phone at 845-635-2110 when you arrive for your pet’s appointment, then wait for a team member to come out and escort you and your pet into the building.
- Pet owners must wear a mask while in the building no matter what their vaccination status is.
- Please maintain social distancing in our building when possible.
- Technician appointments and medication pickups will remain curbside only.
- Clients who prefer to stay outside while their pet is seen are welcome to do so as well, and the doctor will contact you by phone to discuss the treatment plan.
- Due to the distancing and cleaning protocols still in place, check in and check out will continue to be performed in a curbside fashion at this time.
- We want to let you know that our team is still following meticulous cleaning protocols, including frequent disinfecting of high-touch items i.e. door handles and exam rooms.
- For the safety of our team and clients, we ask that anyone who is feeling ill, or has potential exposure to COVID-19 to stay home and call us to discuss the needs of your pet(s).
We know this has been a long and trying year for everyone, and we sincerely appreciate how understanding our clients have been with the necessary restrictions and changes.
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your pet’s health!
Please note we have a cancellation and no-show policy, we require 48 hours notice for appointment cancellations so that we may offer your time slot to other sick patients on our waiting list.
If you fail to show for an appointment that has not been confirmed, rescheduled, or canceled, it will be marked as a no-show and you will be required to leave a non-refundable deposit equivalent to the estimated charges for your next scheduled appointment.
Late cancellation/ No Show fee is $75.00 and you will be required to leave a deposit for all future appointments.
Thank you for your understanding.