FT Vet Assistant Wanted: Is This You?
- You’re unfazed by poop, blood, excited dogs, and cats deceptively named Mr. Snuggles.
- You are anxious to learn and pursue a career in a field that you love.
- You long to work in a beautiful place with a terrific team dedicated to great medicine.
- You want to give each patient your best. Even that demon Mr. Snuggles.
Then we want to talk to you! Pleasant Valley Animal Hospital is an established, locally owned and operated practice in New York’s gorgeous Hudson Valley. We’re seeking an experienced, full-time Veterinary Assistant to join our team. We can offer you:
- Above average hourly wage
- No weekends
- Flexibility in schedule, especially for students
- Employee discount for pet care
- Mentorship and learning opportunities in areas of interest direct from veterinarian owner
- Other CE opportunities
We can also offer you an outstanding quality of life here in the Hudson Valley, which is an outdoor lover’s paradise. There’s lots to do on those aforementioned weekends off, and great wine to drink while you’re doing it. Also, there’s a cute little town just a short distance south of us called New York City. The pizza’s great.
If you’re independent, compassionate, and the kind of person who will jump in wherever they’re needed, please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Jayme Motler –firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pleasant Valley Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.